Nothing is more frustrating than paying for insurance coverage and then being denied that coverage when you need it most.
Insurance companies make money by taking in more in premiums than they pay out in claims. Unfortunately, this business model can often lead to claims being unjustly denied. Raboin & Francis is here to answer your questions and provide peace of mind that your interests are protected.
Raboin & Francis regularly handles insurance disputes in the following areas:
- Long and Short Term Disability Claims;
- Life Insurance Claims; and
- Property Damage Claims.
What steps should I take if my insurance company won’t pay my claim?
- Ask your insurance company to put the justification for their denial in writing.
- Ask your insurance company for a copy of your full insurance policy.
- Keep all correspondence and documentation you receive from your insurance company.
- Contact Raboin & Francis for a initial consultation.
We charge $160 for the initial consultation in insurance dispute cases. Please feel free to give us a call if you are seeking advice in this area.