Raboin & Francis Law Firm was built by investing time into the Brainerd Lakes community. Our commitment goes far beyond that of many competitors who advertise in our region – but don’t contribute to our community.
In fact, when COVID-19 hit and schools closed, jobs were lost and hard times hit many. Baxter Cafe & Catering and Raboin & Francis Law Firm were concerned people in our community might go hungry. With this in mind, they created Full Tummies Weekend Edition to help fulfill the need for healthy, weekend lunches. Hubbard Radio, Pan-O-Gold Bakery and The Outreach Program of Brainerd Lakes quickly joined the team. The program ran for 36 weeks and provided more than 10,000 lunches to hungry people in our community.
Whether it’s providing lunches or putting up flags, we’re committed to continuing to serve our community.
Our current and past volunteer endeavors include:
- Crossing Arts Alliance Board of Directors
- Founding Member and First Chairman of the Board of the Brainerd Lakes Curling Association
- Brainerd Public School Foundation Board of Directors
- Brainerd Noon Sertoma Club
- Admissions Liaison Officer for the US Air Force Academy
- Legal Officer for American Legion Post 255
- Central Lakes College Community Band
- Rosenmeier Center for State and Local Government Board of Directors
- Northland Arboretum Board of Directors
- United Way of Crow Wing and Southern Cass Counties Board of Directors
- Mid-Minnesota Women’s Shelter Board of Directors
- The Rotary Club of Brainerd
- STRIVE Committee Chair
In addition, we actively participate in many community events including:
- Operation Sandwich
- Girls Night Out
- The Crow Wing County Fair
- The United Way Chili Cook-Off
- The Radiothon to End Child Abuse