Raboin & Francis – Connecting with the Community
John Raboin built his practice by investing his time into the Brainerd Lakes Community.
Together John Raboin and Michelle Francis’ commitment goes far beyond that of many competitors who simply advertise in the region – but do not contribute to the Brainerd-Baxter area.
At Raboin & Francis Law Firm, we are very proud of our sincere connection to our community and the many folks we have helped in the past and those we hope to help in the future.
Below are some of their current and past volunteer endeavors:
- Crossing Arts Alliance Board of Directors
- Founding Member and First Chairman of the Board of the Brainerd Lakes
- Brainerd Public School Foundation Board of Directors
- Brainerd Noon Sertoma
- Admissions Liaison Officer for the US Air Force Academy
- Legal Officer for American Legion Post 255
- Central Lakes College Community Band
- Rosenmeier Center for State and Local Government Board of Directors
- Northland Arboretum Board of Directors
- United Way of Crow Wing and Southern Cass Counties Board of Directors
In addition, The Raboin & Francis Law Firm actively participates in many community events including:
- 2017 Corporate Sponsors for Operation Sandwich, a grassroots program that exists to end childhood hunger by feeding kids during the summer months when free and reduced meals are not available through the school system.
- Girls Night Out
- The Crow Wing County Fair
- The United Way Chili Cook-Off
- The Radiothon to End Child Abuse